A bride in the traditional Indian wedding is the most important person in the event. But let’s not forget that the bride’s sisters are the second ones grabbing all the attention of these events. So, if your sister is ready to tie the knot and you are super excited to attend all the functions of her wedding, then we are sure you have looked at many sites for the ideal dress you would be wearing at the wedding. But have you considered about a lehenga? Yes, it is the most sorted attire that girls prefer to wear at Indian weddings and different functions. And d if you are thinking about getting one seriously, then here are some that you should definitely check out.
- An off-shoulder lehenga–No doubt, a lehenga is quite traditional and modest wear for women. But, if you wish to show off a little skin, it doesn’t go wrong, either. Here, we’re giving you an option to go for the off-shoulder tops with the lehenga skirt. This gives your traditional attire a bit of a modern twist, and you can add a stunning neckpiece to add zest to your dress.
- Whites are superb too – Often, we’re so obsessed with wearing colourful and vibrant dresses at wedding functions that we forget that white can be glorious too. Here is a chance to look unique and admirable at your sister’s wedding by wearing an all-white Lehenga. You can pick the ideal material you like, net or lace or velvet or georgette. Ensure that the work done over it is beautiful and that you match the accessories well.
- The blazing red lehenga–Vibrant Reds in wedding functions never go wrong. So, you can pick a shocking red lehenga for your sister’s wedding and kill the show. You can go for the one with some gold handwork or embroidery. Even the ones with mirror worth and Zardozi art are in nowadays.
- The floral printed lehenga – Floral and pastels are super cute combinations that are trending in lehengas nowadays. Especially if you are the bride’s sister, it will suit you the most. You can go for the colourful floral prints in muted pistol shades of pink, Peach, and purple. With a net dupatta, you are going to look the sweetest at your sister’s wedding.
- A simple yet enchanting lehenga–If you love the minimalist look, then you can always go for the lehengas that are very simple yet equally attractive. For example, a lehenga with a self-printed fabric with no handwork or lace over it looks stunning. If you match it with a contrasting dupatta and top, you’ll look elegant and distinct at the wedding.
- Metallics lehenga – The cool metallic shades are also trending recently for wedding functions. You can try the same for your sister’s wedding. The metallic shades like grey, silver, and dull golden go well with very light silver work on them. You are definitely going to make a mark if you match this attire with oxidizing jewellery and metallic eye shadows.