Details of Vajrasana in hindi
Vajrasana is an easy one that makes the body moderately strong and healthy. Vajra means very strong. The two Sanskrit words vajra and asana are formed together and it is important to maintain any posture properly. If you are not comfortable doing it on the floor, use the mat or take any regular mat. First you bend your knee, and then see that your knees should be connected and both the ankles should be together. Then slowly, sit on your knees with your legs back, With
Duration of Vajrasana – 10 to 8 minutes
Body weight – weights and arms
Benefits – Stomach and waist
How to do vajrasana steps in hindi right manner
- Bend your knees and hold them together and sit.
- Place it on both hands.
- Keep fingers closed.
- Keep the spine and neck straight.
- Place the palms above the knees.
- Relax and close your eyes.
- Be mindful of physical balance and breathing.
- Do not allow the body to move forward or backward.
- Practice this and especially immediately after meals.
- During this period, breathe through the abdomen.
Precautions should be taken while doing Vajraasana
If you have recently suffered knee injuries do not make this Vajrasana
If you always have pain in your knees Do not make this easy, You can also try these knee braces for relieving pain
if you have severe disease of knees or ankles
If you are a pregnant woman, do not make this Vajraasana Do not make this easy
If you have a spinal problem
All Benefits Of Vajrasana -Vajrasana Benefits in hindi
There are many advantages to performing Vajrasana, some of them are as follows.
Vajrasana helps in curing stomach diseases.
Vajrasana keeps the mind calm and focused
Regular practice of Vajrasana strengthens the lower back
Vajrasana increases blood circulation
Reduce fat in your abdominal area with regular practice of Vajrasana
Scientific fact of vajrasana
Vajrasana activates the pulse, which promotes good digestion, it also keeps your liver fine. Among its many benefits, it helps relieve sciatica, nerve issues and indigestion conditions. The state of Vajrasana is such that it impedes the flow of blood in the lower part of your body
Tips for making Vajrasana benefits
1.Vajrasana is the asana which exposes Shakti.
2. While doing Vajrasana posture properly, it is important to get out of Vajrasana and do it systematically
3. Practice Vajrasana every day.
4. Exercises of Vajrasana benefit your back muscles.
5. Do Vajrasana regularly to thin the stomach.
Disclaimer For Doing Vajrasna
Please do not attempt to practice them without proper guidance from a trained yoga instructor as these exercises can cause physical disability if done incorrectly.