The COVID-19 outbreak and the subsequent lockdown have been difficult for everyone. Most people have made arrangements to work from home and minimize going out so that social distancing norms are maintained. An aspect of our lives that needs to be managed from our home now is the prepaid recharge. Although there are still ways for you to get a recharge done from physical stores, the online recharges are the way to go for prepaid customers. The premiere telecom providers such as Airtel have convenient options already to carry out all the prepaid recharges right from the comfort of the home. With the Airtel Thanks App, the customers can get their Airtel recharge
- Install the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Login using your 10 digits mobile number and the OTP will be sent your number. Log in by using the OTP
- Click on the Recharge tab and choose the service that you want to recharge from Mobile, DTH, or Data Card
- Enter the 10 digits mobile number that you want to recharge. You can also lookup names from your address book or enter the name of the contact
- Once you have entered the number you need to select the operator. This is important since the Airtel Thanks App also lets you carry out recharge for other operators such as BSNL, Jio, MTNL, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, and Vodafone Idea
- After selecting the operator you can put directly the recharge amount or click on “All packs” to see a list of prepaid packs of the operator and their benefits
- Once you have selected the pack of your choice, you can proceed to the payment
- The payment can be made through credit/debit cards, net banking, Airtel Payment Bank, Amazon Pay balance, etc.
After the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation message that your recharge is successful and the pack has been activated on your number. You can also check on the status of your packs on the main screen of the Airtel Thanks App. With using the Airtel Thanks app the customers can also get some extra benefits. With certain recharges you can also get access to the Airtel Thanks Rewards which has subscriptions to Hellotunes, Wynk Music App, Shaw Academy, Airtel Xstream app, and FASTag cash-back. If you use the Airtel Payment Bank for the payments of your online Airtel recharge,you can get additional cashback.
Using the Airtel Thanks App you can also get additional features such as checking your Airtel Prepaid account data and Talktime balance. The app even gives you reminders for the packs that are expiring soon on your Airtel Prepaid account. You can also manage all of your Airtel accounts such as DTH, Broadband, Prepaid, and Postpaid connections at one single place through the Airtel Thanks App. You can also use your Airtel Thanks App to access the Airtel Payments Bank anytime.